White Peppermint Shortbread
White Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread is a sweet and simple recipe that will be a hit at your next cookie swap! With just 5 ingredients, including the Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate Peppermint Bar, these cookies are effortless, elegant, and sure to impress your family and friends.
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 (4.2 oz) Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Peppermint bar, chopped into small (chocolate chip size) pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour and salt together. Gradually add to butter mixture and mix on low speed until a coarse dough forms.
- Add chopped Lindt White Peppermint CLASSIC RECIPE bar.
- Dump dough onto a flour dusted work surface and roll into logs.
- Wrap logs in parchment paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Slice and bake for 10-12 min , rotating the pans half way through. Remove the cookies from the oven when the edges just start to brown.
- Let the cookies rest on the baking trays for about 5 minutes then transfer them to wire racks to cool.