DIY: Lindt Santa Sleigh
- 1 Lindt EXCELLENCE chocolate bar
- 1 Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE chocolate bar
- Gift wrap
- Hot glue gun
- 2 candy canes
- 4 LINDOR White Chocolate Truffles (optional)
- Glue stick
- 2 Lindt Santas
- Paper sleigh template
- Red cardstock
- 5 LINDOR Peppermint Cookie Truffles
- 5 LINDOR White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- 2 small cellophane bags
- Thin ribbon
- Wrap chocolate bars and stack them on top of each other. Secure with small hot glue dots.
- Tape the candy canes onto the bottom of the bottom bar to create the base of the sleigh.
- Glue four LINDOR White Chocolate Truffles to the bottom of the bottom bar, and attach Lindt Santas on top with small pieces of tape or hot glue dots.
- Download this sleigh template and print on red cardstock. Cut out and assemble with a glue stick.
- Fill sleigh with LINDOR Truffles placed inside two small cello bags and tied with ribbon.