RECIPE: CHOCOLATE FONDUE
Chocolate fondue is a fun and classic dessert that is as easy to make as it is to eat. It makes the perfect sweet treat for guests or as the ending to a dinner party because everyone can decide what they want to pair with their chocolate. Get creative with your accompaniments with things like fruit, cake, marshmallows, pretzels and other fun dippers that everyone will love.
- 1 bar (3.5 ounces) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 bar (3.5 ounces) Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup cream (can be heavy cream, light cream or half and half)
- Accompaniments: Pound cake, fresh fruit, dried fruit, marshmallows
- In a saucepan, heat the cream until it just starts to boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a fondue pot and set out with a platter of dipping accompaniments.
Yields: About 4 servings