Lindt Holiday Traditions Giveaway! – Starts 10/25/2021 at 12:00 P.M. ET
FOR OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF THIS POST
We’re teaming up with Minted and Janie and Jack to bring 2 lucky winners an early taste of the holiday season! While the holidays aren’t here quite yet, they’re right around the corner! It’s time to think about sweet family photos, festive holiday clothing and the perfect treats for celebrating.
To help you, we’ve partnered with our friends at Minted and Janie and Jack to give (2) lucky winners all they’ll need to continue their traditions of holiday cards, festive fashion, and LINDOR truffles!
(1) $1000 USD pre-paid gift card from Lindt for a perfect photo session;
(1) $500 USD credit to Minted.com for ordering your holiday cards;
(1) $500 USD credit to Janie and Jack for festive fashion;
(1) Year’s supply of Lindt LINDOR truffles AND a selection of our Lindt Holiday items to celebrate the season!
Enter using Rafflecopter below for your chance to win a sweet prize!
With more than 175 years of history and Swiss tradition, Lindt & Sprüngli is a global leader in the premium chocolate category, offering high quality products in more than 120 countries. Lindt & Sprüngli operates 12 production facilities in Europe and the United States and employs more than 14,000 worldwide. Lindt Chocolate USA operates more than 50 retail stores in the U.S. and maintains wide distribution through extensive retail and wholesale channels.
Minted is a design marketplace connecting you with the world’s best artists to create something one of a kind. We believe that great design lives and thrives in the hands of independent artists who may not have access to sell through traditional retailers. Using crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to discover creative talent and vote for designs they love and want to see sold. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting you source freshly curated design every day.
Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Each season we tell stories, some familiar and some new. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion. With everything we do, we hope to make your life a little more special.
“LINDT HOLIDAY TRADITIONS GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “Lindt Holiday Traditions Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Place, Stratham, New Hampshire 03885 (“Lindt” or the “Sponsor”). Minted, LLC, 747 Front Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111 (“Minted”), and Janie and Jack LLC with its principal offices located at 225 Bush Street, Floor 13, San Francisco, CA 94105 (“Janie and Jack”) are both “Promoters” in this promotion.
Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Alaska) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence, whichever is older). Employees, officers and directors of Lindt, and its parent and affiliated companies, Minted, Janie and Jack, anyone involved in the production or development of this Sweepstakes, as well as their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members are not eligible to win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes starts on October 25, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 29, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period: (a) on the Lindt USA Chocolate Unwrapped blog page and (b) via mail-in entry. The choice of entry method will not affect an entrant’s chances of winning. Entry attempts sent through Sponsor’s websites, including http://www.lindtusa.com (Contact Us), or via email are not valid.
(a) Enter on the Lindt USA Chocolate Unwrapped blog page: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Lindt USA Chocolate Unwrapped blog page https://explore.lindtusa.com/lindt-holiday-traditions-giveaway/, follow all instructions in the blog post, and enter through the Rafflecopter at the bottom of the post. Entrants may complete one or more of the Rafflecopter elements until all are completed but must complete the “mandatory” entries in the form. Incomplete or illegible entry comments will be rejected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
(b) Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes by mail, during the Sweepstakes hand print the following information on a 3” x 5” piece of paper: the words “Holiday Traditions Giveaway”, your full name, complete mailing address (P.O. boxes not accepted), day and evening phone numbers, email address, date of birth, and the statement, “I agree to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules”, and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Lindt Holiday Traditions Giveaway,” Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Place, Stratham, NH 03885. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be post-marked by October 29th, 2021 and received by November 2, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period by using multiple/different identities, multiple methods of entry, or any other methods resulting in any entrant submitting more than 1 entry by any means will void that entry and entrant may be disqualified.
The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected, stolen, ineligible, garbled, destroyed, delayed or postage-due entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt.
3. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZES/DRAWING DATE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Two (2) winners will each receive a prize package consisting of:
- (1) $500 Minted credit;
- (1) $500 Janie and Jack credit;
- (1) $1000 pre-paid gift card;
- (1) Year’s supply of LINDOR milk chocolate truffles (as determined by sponsor) (ARV): $168);
- (1) Lindt Teddy Advent Calendar (ARV): $9.99);
- (1) Lindt LINDOR White Chocolate Peppermint 8.5oz bag (ARV): $6.99);
- (1) Lindt LINDOR Assorted 8.5oz bag (ARV): $6.99) and
- (1) Lindt LINDOR Modern Gift Box 7.6oz (ARV): $9.99)
- (together, each of these items constitute the “Prize”).
Winner is only eligible to win one (1) Prize and is solely responsible for using the gift cards awarded. ARV of each Prize: $2,201.96 USD. Total ARV of all Prizes is approximately $4,403.92 USD. Any difference between the ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
After the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter software on or about November 2, 2021.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. GENERAL PRIZE INFORMATION: A Prize must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be transferred, assigned or exchanged for cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any part of a Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion. Should a Prize (or any part or aspect of a Prize) be postponed or unavailable for any reason, the balance of the Prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the Prize, and the Sponsor shall not be required to replace the unavailable or postponed component, except in its sole discretion. Any unused portion of a Prize is forfeited and has no cash value. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a forfeited prize may be allocated to another eligible entrant.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: Receiving a prize is contingent upon full and unconditional compliance with these Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email or phone. Potential winner must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or attempted notification by Sponsor, or potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. The potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign, return, and have notarized, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release and IRS Form W-9 (required for reporting prizes valued over $600) (“Release Documents”), which must be received by Sponsor, when requested, in order to claim the Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the forty-eight hour period, fails to sign and return the Release Documents within the specified timeframe, is not in compliance with these Rules, fails or refuses to accept the Prize as described herein, prize is returned as undeliverable, or entrant or entry is disqualified, potential winner forfeits the Prize. In the event that a potential winner of the Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will attempt to award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings, time permitting, after which the Prize will remain unawarded.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes related email, including any winner notification email or prize email to a spam or junk folder. Entrants should check their spam folders for any winner notification email or prize email.
7. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, without advance notice, if any fraud or suspected fraud, technical failures, human error or intervention, or any other factor impairs the integrity, security, or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In no event will Sponsor be required to award more prizes than the number stated in these Rules or award prizes other than those described in these Rules. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reason causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
All entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor and the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel and revoke any entries if they are found, or suspected of being improper, fraudulent, forged, incomplete or tampered with or if the entrant is subsequently found to be ineligible pursuant to the Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8. RELEASE: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, Minted, Janie and Jack and each of such company’s officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Group”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Group makes no guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the Prize and disclaims any express or implied warranties concerning the Prize. Sponsor and Promoters are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions which may limit the ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and is not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, typographical, technical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Rules, or the selection and announcement of the winner.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, prize won, home state, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
11. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, or the appropriate New Hampshire State Court in Rockingham County; entrant hereby submits to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New Hampshire for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Group in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire.
13. WINNER’S LIST: For a winner’s list, available after winner confirmation is complete, visit http://www.lindtusa.com. To obtain a list of winners by mail, send a self-addressed, postage paid envelope to Sponsor’s address “Attn: [Lindt Holiday Traditions] Giveaway Winner” – postmarked no later than December 2, 2021.
SHORT FORM RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (D.C.), 18 AND OLDER. VOID IN AK, HI, RI, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes begins 10/25/2021 and ends 10/29/2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Restrictions apply. For Official Rules, prize descriptions, odds, and how to enter, visit https://explore.lindtusa.com/lindt-holiday-traditions-giveaway/ . Sponsored by Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Way, Stratham, NH 03885, and Promoted by Minted, LLC, 747 Front Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111, and Janie and Jack LLC, 225 Bush St, Floor 13, San Francisco CA 94105.
SOCIAL DISCLAIMER COPY:
No purchase Nec 18+ Ends 11:59 pm ET on 10/29. Rules: https://explore.lindtusa.com/lindt-holiday-traditions-giveaway/