Four Ways to Share #LindtLove (+ giveaway)
Love at first melt! It’s almost Valentine’s Day and love is in the air. Love for all things chocolate that is. We have everything you will need to celebrate with the people you love, from sweet treats to creative crafts, plus a chance to win a YEAR SUPPLY of LINDOR milk chocolate truffles!
DIY Etched Champagne Flutes
No matter what type of bubbly you prefer, these DIY flutes make a thoughtful gift that all of your friends will love. Get the full tutorial from Cyd of The Sweetest Occasion here.
Set To Impress
For a Valentine’s Day tablescape that’s inviting and delicious, start with a simple color scheme such as white and red, and include accents, like LINDOR truffles, that match. These special touches from Pizzazzerie will set the stage for Galentine’s Day or a romantic dinner.
Galentine’s Day Celebration
Speaking of Galentine’s Day, your gal pals will love this over-the-top party complete with LINDOR truffles and fun party favors. Take inspiration from Jordan of Oh Happy Day for an unforgettable night with friends!
A Treat For Someone Sweet
Broma Bakery‘s Raspberry Truffle Fudge Brownies will have your loved ones swooning.
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 1 3/4 cups light brown sugar
- 10 Lindt LINDOR Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8″x8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, heat butter and brown sugar until melted. Toss in Lindt LINDOR Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles and mix until melted.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture to standing mixer with whisk attachment. Whisk for 3 minutes, until glossy. Add in eggs one at a time, then add in cocoa powder, flour, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, then top with raspberries. Push the raspberries down slightly so they fall into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- To make chocolate drizzle, heat the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds. Use a spoon to drizzle over the brownies. Cut into 9 large or 16 small squares. Brownies will last 4 days in the fridge.
(Makes 9 large or 16 small brownies.)