DIY Truffle Bow
Gift your loved ones with a sweet surprise! Adding a DIY LINDOR Truffle bow to any to any gift this holiday season is sure to make them smile.
Show us your creation on social by tagging us on Instagram @lindt_usa #lindtlove
- Bow template (linked here)
- 1 piece of gold 80 lb. cardstock
- Hole punch
- 1 LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Print bow pattern from this template.
- Trace and cut two of the pattern pieces from cardstock. Punch two holes in each piece according to the pattern.
- Twist the cellophane on each end of the LINDOR Truffle so it’s nice and tight.
- Without creasing the cardstock, lightly bend it into a loop so the two holes line up with each other.
- Carefully thread one end of the LINDOR Truffle’s cellophane through both holes. Repeat on the other side with the other piece of cardstock.
- Use your fingers to gently straighten out the bow.