Holiday Lindtspiration: Chocolate Bark
Rustic squares of homemade chocolate bark make a great gift for any holiday occasion. Created with only two ingredients, these deliciously easy treats will be your go-to gift all season long.
- 4 bars (3.5 oz) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa OR Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE Milk Chocolate or Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate
- 1 cup whole nuts (ex. almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc.)
- Melt chocolate gently in a double boiler or in the microwave
- Add the nuts to the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Spread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes, remove, and let set in a cool place.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool place.
About 1 pound of bark.